I spent the late morning/early afternoon inspecting all the langstroth hives. The temperature stayed pleasant, and sunny with temperatures in the 70s.
All three hives seem to be doing well. While I did not see the queen in any of the three hives I did see evidence of egg laying in each. Each hive has a fairly good brood pattern as well. I did find I few queen capped queen cells in the middle of some frames in Lib-BEE-taria which might mean supersecedure is occurring.
The bees were unusually gentle today.
I did take a frame of capped honey from Worker Bees to open up some space above the brood nest.
I dusted each hive with powdered sugar.
Next week I will probably reverse one or more of these hives.